This is a mish-mash post, but let's start with oil prices.
Here's a website all car owners should bookmark http://www.petrolwatch.com.sg/
It was set up by local drivers for drivers who want to know the best petrol deals in town. Very handy now that fuel prices are climbing.
95-octane petrol doesn't seem to affect the performance of my car, so I guess I'll stick with it for always.
Darn I scratched my car today trying to squeeze out of a tiny corridor between a row of Frankel shophouses and the road. A car was so near the exit that I couldn't turn my car out of the narrow slipway and scraped my door against some gravelly curb. Grrrr.
Boy am I glad Comex is over. On Saturday, while walking back from Citylink mall to Suntec, where my car is parked, I had actually had to get in line to cross the bridge linking the two malls!!! Queued for 10 minutes before I got to the foot of the bridge's staircase, and the escalator had broken down - probably can't take the volume of human traffic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment