Tuesday, January 30, 2007

NEW PHONE

Got a new phone over the weekend because my barely 1-year-old Nokia 6111 suddenly blanked out on me. Didn't drop it, didn't fiddle with it - simply heard an SMS come in, slid it out to unlock keypad and... blank. I swore off slider phones there and then. It had been in the repair shop just days after I'd bought it because of some software problems. After which, I promptly lost the receipt and warranty card. So, because I needed a phone fast, I coughed up $$$ for an N73.

Met HB and had lunch today at our favourite bak chor mee stall - Tai Wah. It used to be at the old Marina Square before it moved to Lavender somewhere. This is a branch that has been around for some time. In the CBD. Photos taken in low-res and Blutoothed to my laptop. Untouched by photo editor.

Er... no photos of the noodles. Slurped them all up before I tested out the phone. Burrrp!

3 comments:

su said...

what's at bestway building? or is that photo there just to show camera's capabilities?

Kakatua said...

That's where Tai Wah Pork Noodles is. It's the building that houses Suria and Central channels, plus an assortment of computer schools

ChinkinIn said...

You guys always find some interesting place to eat. Too bad I have so little time. The pics look pretty good. Let's see how much use you get of it.