Friday, April 13, 2007

THE STORM BEFORE THE CALM

What are the odds??!!! Packing, packing the night before our flight and decided to turn on my PDA. So there at 4am in the morning I find out the darn thing has crashed!!! I'd spent two weeks compiling Croatian geocache info, arranged them all into Word docs with spoiler pictures (so we wouldn't waste time on futile hunts). I had to download all the stuff into my handphone. Unfortunately pictures in Word docs can't be viewed on the phone. I've been spending the morning arranging pictures into 24 pgs to print out. Sigh, so much for high technology and going paperless.

My suitcase is half-filled. If I moved my stuff to a smaller suitcase, there's room for maybe two bottles of wine, but not much else. So back to the big bag!

Croatia, here we come! (Albeit, very exhausted from the mad dash.)

Oh and the Tokyo posts are now stalled.

No comments: