Friday, February 15, 2008

CNY WITH FRIENDS

HB and I were at sis' place and the race course was just minutes' away. So got tickets to join the "gamblers" before trying our luck (and powers of elimination) at HB's place later at night.

The horses weren't very cooperative and, of course, we weren't high-rollers. So there.
Three brothers? Uh uh. Somebody's all growed up!!!
And some boys are still not. Check out the cool "curtains"!!!

Forgot to take photos of the food before they were guzzled down by everyone.

More nian gao, anyone?
Boo! Guess who moved!
Here's the toss.
Ready....
Set....
Go, go, go!

Nicely done.
Though someone doesn't seem to think so...
See my finger, see my thumb, see my muscle, here I come!

The full-bodied wine.
Polish? We were too KS to let the pot grow big!
Finally, a group pic (sans yours truly).



1 comment:

ChinkinIn said...

Finally some pics of the CNY race and party I missed. Wis I was there.