Monday, August 22, 2005

It's been a while

It's been a busy week, so I haven't really had time to update this blog. I've been helping a colleague get started on stained glass craft. And for her first project she wants to make a box - within a week! She's flying off for her hubby's niece's wedding on Wed and wants to place her gift in the box. Tomorrow, I'll have to help her put the lid on the box I'd made for her. But I think the lid's too big because the cutting wasn't accurate enough and the pieces don't fall within the pattern properly. Ah well, have to compromise since this is a chop-chop project!

H and I caught March of the Penguins - but it's in French with English and Chinese subtitles. No Morgan Freeman. But the show was compelling. Imagine sitting thru a 90-min documentary and not get fidgety!

Finally got a reply from the Seville hotel after a week. Here's wat it says:

confirm him their reservation and I communicate him that the position of
the first night has already been made (75?).
There is a parking I publish to two minutes of the inn and their cost for 24
hours it is of 14?.
A CORDIAL GREETING.


Now it should be interesting trying to ask for extra pillows when we get there.

Only 47 days more to go....

No comments: