Saturday, August 13, 2005

Must be kiasu wat

Talk about kiasu. With two months to go before we launch our Spanish adventure, we have booked our airline tickets, rental car, entrance to Alhambra and nearly all accommodation on our itinerary! Just two one-night stays to go.

Besides that castle parador, we've "choped" some other interesting rooms - one with sweeping views of one of Andalucia's white villages, a cave room where the temperature's a cool 17 deg C all year round, one in a Moorish mansion and another in a converted convent. Now I just can't wait for the holiday to begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spain - My route will be Jerez, Arcos, Ronda, Malaga, Granada,Cordoba, Seville.

Very disappointed when I could not book the parador at Ronda (only the suites "real ex" left) which I was told has fantastic views but that was before learning that the parador is the location where they marched the traitors off the cliff.....