And a picture-less post. I should turn my lenses on the warzone at home. Can't surf the Internet, can't blog at home, can't record TV shows, no fan even. I have exposed wires dangling all around me. zzzzzt. All power points, except the ones in the kitchen, have no juice. I hope the workmen will finish the job tomorrow. I'm inhaling concrete dust.
Meanwhile, my DVD recorder's in hospital - it refuses to play DVDRs and rejects empty ones. I'd ignored that until the remote was busted yesterday - buttons lost sensitivity. Now the recorder's out of commission for a week to 10 days.
And I have to get new ceiling light for one bedroom - the shade gave way in one workman's indelicate hands. Well, it was due to die anyway - it has served us for 20+ years. And I need a new lampshade - that tore while the wires were running through the house. Again, it needs to be replaced anyway - I was just hoping not now.
Tomorrow will be a brighter day. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow.... Looking on the bright side, lah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment